Just Curious

tulsaaggie

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2002
7,933
3,479
68
School has started (I think most places). Where are the Ferrari brothers wrestling?
 

SlickWillie18

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2024
822
2,748
68
Ain’t nobody going to touch AJ again. Even if he were to get cleared in September, that dude’s gonna be a hard sell to anybody. I doubt any coach/AD/Title IX office is willing to take the professional risk of bringing him on campus.
 

Wrestleknownothing

All-American
Oct 30, 2021
2,303
6,178
113
Ain’t nobody going to touch AJ again. Even if he were to get cleared in September, that dude’s gonna be a hard sell to anybody. I doubt any coach/AD/Title IX office is willing to take the professional risk of bringing him on campus.
Yeah, and if it is "gonna take awhile" then I cannot imagine anyone even willing to have a conversation until the legal hangover is cleared.
 

vhsalum

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2002
1,912
4,615
113
Ain’t nobody going to touch AJ again. Even if he were to get cleared in September, that dude’s gonna be a hard sell to anybody. I doubt any coach/AD/Title IX office is willing to take the professional risk of bringing him on campus.

Yeah, and if it is "gonna take awhile" then I cannot imagine anyone even willing to have a conversation until the legal hangover is cleared.

BEST CASE scenario for that alleged-criminal is everything gets cleared and he wrestles second semester in D2.

Honestly hope he gets jail time.
 

DoeBro

Junior
May 29, 2001
1,001
362
83
School has started (I think most places). Where are the Ferrari brothers wrestling?
Just as an item of curiosity... The final day of summer school at Univ of Washington is tomorrow (Aug 21st). Their Fall Session of classes begins on September 30, 2026. Just sayin...
 

SlickWillie18

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2024
822
2,748
68
Even if AJ is cleared, at this point any program at any level that brings him on is probably opening themselves up to massive legal risks if he does hurt someone else
 
  • Like
Reactions: OAMC99 and bwel9339

OAMC99

All-Conference
Mar 25, 2002
4,839
1,764
113
I am going to end up being very wrong about the Ferraris. I was all doom and gloom when they left and thought they'd win 5 or 6 more national championships between them. I would be surprised if they get one now with how tough 184 is.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ethan Wesloski gives Oklahoma State defense its new centerpiece
  5. 05 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State