Just became a daddy again.

Tapemaster8

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2003
14,662
3,930
98
Baby number 4. Beautiful little girl. Remember, life is about more than just sports.
It sure is. Get a little basketball in her little hands as soon as possible! After 3 boys our 4th was a girl. Congrats on Your new addition to the family!😁
 

Bigblue2023

All-American
Jun 22, 2019
2,236
6,984
0
Not true, I’ve already kicked my babies out of the house until Cal rights the ship! I’m not going to let those little brats spoil my misery!!!

Btw, congrats!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine