He who goes forth;
with a fifth on the fourth;
may not come forth;
on the fifth.
So there you go ... Have a Happy Fourth BBN.
with a fifth on the fourth;
may not come forth;
on the fifth.
So there you go ... Have a Happy Fourth BBN.
I’ll second the advice of no fifth on the fourth.
But I’ll be first on the fourth to crack a six.
When you’ve had a fifth, a six looks like a ten.Any pics of her?
![]()
Hubby, who some here know is from England, got a kick out of that oneSage advise. That's why I make my "shine" by the gallon. Safety first.
![]()
Sage advise. That's why I make my "shine" by the gallon. Safety first.
![]()
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference