Who wore their Duke gear for last nights game. OFC
I was wearing my UNC 'We are AFAMily' shirt last night. Seemed appropriate.
I would totally order one.Hahaha! I might have to print up a batch of those!
OFC
Hahaha! I might have to print up a batch of those!
OFC
Count me inI would totally order one.
...and that's how I got arrested in the bar for indecent exposure.Just my DUKE hat![]()
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games