Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdon

JonnyVito

Heisman
Mar 12, 2008
24,405
10,422
0
I was a youngster when the original Jurassic Park came out. They will always get my money plus I am big Chris Pratt fan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colorado_Poke

BluegrassPoke

Heisman
Dec 10, 2002
44,536
93,091
101
I love that Chris Pratt is outloud about his Christian faith and does Bud commercials. I need to have a drink and discuss theology with him.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers