Julie. Smack dab in the middle.*

BengalBelle

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2008
9
0
0
On a side note, good luck this weekend. Y'all deserve more than this heartbreaking season, but I'm hopeful that Byrne can make a difference. I'll be driving to the game from Starkville, and I hope anyone else who's going to BR has a safe and fun trip!

Geaux Tigers!
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,526
22,302
113
contingent of this here message board.

And as part of your welcome package, I give you this picture...

 

BengalBelle

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2008
9
0
0
Thanks for the welcome package. I'll do my best to represent my gender here, but:

1. most of my gender are flat crazy.
2. and I'm trying like hell to love the Dawgs, but I'll always be a Tiger Girl.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?