Seinfeld re-runs are on every night in every city in America. I bet she still has some cache with the kids.There is not a current high school student who remembers the Seinfeld finale (May 1998) and Veep is for old people.
So she'd be a terrible recruiter: "who's that weird white lady try'na be funny?"
...giving the Cats some love!
Wonder what kind of a recruiter she could be.![]()
Yes and I'm 61 and used to schedule around watching the show but I couldn't care less anymore. What have you done lately when it comes to entertainment, I guess.I'm one year removed from high school we know what seinfield is but I don't think she carries the same star power with this generation.
I think her recent work on "Veep" surpasses anything she did on "Seinfeld."Yes and I'm 61 and used to schedule around watching the show but I couldn't care less anymore. What have you done lately when it comes to entertainment, I guess.
"Seinfeld" : thatkidfromholland ::I'm one year removed from high school we know what seinfield is but I don't think she carries the same star power with this generation.
Seinfeld re-runs are on every night in every city in America. I bet she still has some cache with the kids.
This post from Salon makes an awfully good argument that she's the greatest television comedienne of all time. At worst, she's a strong part of the discussion.
If you want to ignore that and bank on the online flavor of the month, have fun in your little world.
"Seinfeld" : thatkidfromholland ::
"Good Times" : NUCat320 (born 1980) ::
"Did TV even exist?"* : Deeringfish
*I kid, I kid.
:: "Mr. Ed" : Deeringfish
Also, I bet that horse would've been a heck of a recruiter in his day.
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State