JULI FULKS

cat_in_the_hat

All-Conference
Jan 28, 2004
5,909
4,457
0
So 45 game win streak and won the national championship with a undefeated season you're not impressed no matter what level that's a person who can flat out coach
chris jericho what GIF by CBC
Who said I'm not impressed. She is an excellent coach. I'm also a Transy alumni. I'm saying it's a big jump from division III to division I. There is a reason you don't see a lot of division III mens or womens coaches hired at the division I level after winning a national championship. It's a huge gamble that what they accomplished at the division III level will translate into success at the Division I level. Some Division III coach wins a championship every year in every sport they participate in. You don't see a rush from division I programs to hire those coaches. She may do great at UK, but it's a huge gamble compared to hiring a coach that has division I experience.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  3. 03 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?