JuJu out for the year

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,154
1,281
113
I know - too bad for Juju and the team. One of those years unfortunately. Hope DK will be ok.
 

Crazy Cock 89

Sophomore
Nov 27, 2011
173
102
43
I really hate this for JuJu. Great kid. Great attitude and leadership. Really Stinks.

CSB likes to talk to other Coaches. I hope he seriously is given some valuable advice on what he, the staff and our AD can do to help our kids Get and Stay Healthy.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss