So is it a done deal that he is gone, or is there a deal in the works to keep him. I'm hearing mixed messages...
I don’t think he really cares about what internet warriors think. He’s chasing paper.Given the vitriol he's received from the fanbase there's no way he returns.
Unless he comes back, everyone forgives him and cheers him only to watch him pull the same stunt next year.
Lol, you think he's hated by just us on the internet? He chased paper this past year and look where it got him.I don’t think he really cares about what internet warriors think. He’s chasing paper.
**IF**, he returns/stays, and has a decent season in ‘24, I think the difference will be that everyone will expect him to leave, heading to the nfl - not the nut-kick he appears to be giving the fans this year.Given the vitriol he's received from the fanbase there's no way he returns.
Unless he comes back, everyone forgives him and cheers him only to watch him pull the same stunt next year.
Yea I kinda feel the same! By Beamers remarks the last few weeks of the season, I think he could have played but chose not to and Beamer just didn't want to throw him under the bus!F' him.
Well, he’ll at least have a USC degree. More than a lot of folks can say.He didn’t come in here as a Gamecock, and he won’t leave as one.
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: October recruiting notebook
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina vs. Kentucky | Saturday Six Pack
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
Coming off recent South Carolina visit, it's commitment day for top-20 national Gamecock target
TheBigSpur
Carolina Gameday I Saturday morning speed read | 24 Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Kentucky dealing with several injuries ahead of South Carolina game