Juan Harris

Burghawk87

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
898
1,590
93
I don't want to pylon the kid but I had to look him up as I couldn't remember how many commitments he had. Anyway here's this:

Personal Statement​

I'am Noise guard and 3 tech defensive tackle. i'am a very good student also, i hold an 3.1 GPA right now. I'm interest in any D1 that will take the time to come visit me. I'm Blessed and Thankful
 

rchawk

All-American
Oct 27, 2001
75,001
9,905
113

Roncuba65

All-Conference
Aug 15, 2022
1,229
2,047
113
I don't want to pylon the kid but I had to look him up as I couldn't remember how many commitments he had. Anyway here's this:

Personal Statement​

I'am Noise guard and 3 tech defensive tackle. i'am a very good student also, i hold an 3.1 GPA right now. I'm interest in any D1 that will take the time to come visit me. I'm Blessed and Thankful
No child left behind did a lot of kids no good.
 

iahawkeyes17

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
851
2,138
83
No child left behind did a lot of kids no good.
Story I heard from someone who coaches and knew his HS coach. Problem was when he went back home he had few people in his ear telling him he could do better than Iowa and giving him bad advice and saying how he should hold out for the blue bloods. Then he would decommit. Come back to Iowa and believe he lived with one of the coaches and recommit and cycle repeated itself.
 

Sett1997

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2025
886
2,792
93
I don't want to pylon the kid but I had to look him up as I couldn't remember how many commitments he had. Anyway here's this:

Personal Statement​

I'am Noise guard and 3 tech defensive tackle. i'am a very good student also, i hold an 3.1 GPA right now. I'm interest in any D1 that will take the time to come visit me. I'm Blessed and Thankful
Intentional WOB spotted. 🤣🤣
Newbies be like what you talkin bout Sett.

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television
 

Gonzo_Bloor

All-Conference
Jun 30, 2025
1,091
3,151
113
I know he changed his mind multiple times about where he wanted to play college football, but did this guy do something seriously wrong or bad to deserve the ridicule? I think we tend to forget that these are 17- and 18-year olds trying to make a pretty important life choice when picking a school to play for, often out of a list of many. Most of us never had to deal with that kind of choice at 18. Most of us had no clue what we wanted to do with our lives at 18. Just seems weird to bring this guy up again so many years later to be mocked for not handling it perfectly.
 

FanInBlack

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2001
2,294
4,875
113
Now the world is gone, I'm just Juan
Oh, God, help me
Hold your breath as I choose a school
Oh, please God, help me

1000007810.gif
 
Aug 14, 2025
357
510
63
I know he changed his mind multiple times about where he wanted to play college football, but did this guy do something seriously wrong or bad to deserve the ridicule? I think we tend to forget that these are 17- and 18-year olds trying to make a pretty important life choice when picking a school to play for, often out of a list of many. Most of us never had to deal with that kind of choice at 18. Most of us had no clue what we wanted to do with our lives at 18. Just seems weird to bring this guy up again so many years later to be mocked for not handling it perfectly.
Yeah, and while I won't virtue-signal to your level, I WILL stand in agreement that, perhaps, Hawk fans ought to let go of this one.
 

Hawkfan_08*

All-American
Jul 2, 2025
3,618
9,657
113
Story I heard from someone who coaches and knew his HS coach. Problem was when he went back home he had few people in his ear telling him he could do better than Iowa and giving him bad advice and saying how he should hold out for the blue bloods. Then he would decommit. Come back to Iowa and believe he lived with one of the coaches and recommit and cycle repeated itself.

Which HS? He had that problem too...

North Fayette?
 

QCHawkeye

All-Conference
Dec 18, 2023
2,136
3,960
113
Story I heard from someone who coaches and knew his HS coach. Problem was when he went back home he had few people in his ear telling him he could do better than Iowa and giving him bad advice and saying how he should hold out for the blue bloods. Then he would decommit. Come back to Iowa and believe he lived with one of the coaches and recommit and cycle repeated itself.
His uncle was the main one.
 

Hendy Hawk

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2002
734
1,108
93
Yeah, and while I won't virtue-signal to your level, I WILL stand in agreement that, perhaps, Hawk fans ought to let go of this one.
This, I don't understand why grown adults here have to stoop to teenage aggression on this site putting him down.
We all know he was given bad information. No need to degrade him because of it.
 

yrunvs

Senior
Feb 18, 2012
258
457
63
This, I don't understand why grown adults here have to stoop to teenage aggression on this site putting him down.
We all know he was given bad information. No need to degrade him because of it.
You speak as though juan is an ignorant buffoon unable to make intelligent decisions on his own. Seems harsh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LaQuintaHawk

HMB Trumpet

Senior
Mar 19, 2018
586
696
93
I don't want to pylon the kid but I had to look him up as I couldn't remember how many commitments he had. Anyway here's this:

Personal Statement​

I'am Noise guard and 3 tech defensive tackle. i'am a very good student also, i hold an 3.1 GPA right now. I'm interest in any D1 that will take the time to come visit me. I'm Blessed and Thankful
I'll pylon. Harris was a real pre-madonna.
 

Hendy Hawk

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2002
734
1,108
93
You speak as though juan is an ignorant buffoon unable to make intelligent decisions on his own. Seems harsh.
The point being, was people on this sight degrading and putting him down like he is a ignorant lazy person.
Even bringing it up was a put down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hawkeyebob1962

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,148
4,691
113
I feel pretty confident in saying that the young man could piss pound anyone making fun of him on this board. Just sad morons hiding behind a screen to ridicule someone. He has a full life ahead of him? hope he figures it out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hendy Hawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa football players presser news and notes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Three Top Performers