I want my $100$100 Monty will go for td and not fg
So dumb
Bad experience is still experienceOkay, delay of game was on the coaching staff there. Should have called a TO there, very bad coaching from an experienced staff.
That’s it. You’re blocked.$100 Monty will go for td and not fg
So dumb
Me too.I want my $100$100 Monty will go for td and not fg
So dumb
He would have if it was close
Did SJSU just fake an injury?
Did SJSU just fake an injury?
I know right?! It's almost like we've been telling Monty you can throw to those guys more than twice a game and he finally listenedIDK but, a pass to the TE!?!!
I like carter
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions