Mitchell Robinson looks good.
He loves playing with Quade. Passing is excellent.
Mitchell Robinson looks good.
[roll] I am going to assume that is sarcasm as that aint anywhere near the truth.Impossible...he would eat Bams lunch and make us forget he as even here....
What number is Ayton? I can't read the damn jerseys with all that bedazzling.
It seems he is annoying the other guys as twice I swear I have seen someone basically shoo him away tonight LOL. Kid is just annoying to look at to be honest . Glad we got green instead for no other reason then that.I've tried to be nice, but Trae Young is just very unattractive. He's lucky Brian Bowen is somehow worse..
He should have been. Cal was making him into Rick Mahorn.I think you're at least able to tell if you've got a shooter on your hands.
Based on previous games, did someone come here under Cal and not show you something that they had in those games?
I thought Poythress was going to be the SF we had coveted for so long.
preston ain't looking good in the all star game.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime