Jones County strikes again?

TTKADawg

All-Conference
Sep 20, 2024
1,540
1,110
113
Don’t mess with ‘’the FreeState’’….😂😂
Went to school with some Free State County folks lol. Actually some of the best people you’ll meet … but … lol definitely some unique cats.
 
Sep 21, 2017
970
749
93
Btw … is that not Desoto County FL? I could be wrong?

I guess it made some national news but yes they was a pro rodeo scheduled for this weekend in Nesbit at the new agri center. This was the first big event scheduled for the facility that opened a few months ago.

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four