To be fair, most great films are based off of a book or an already existing literary arc.Hollywood so full of fresh ideas. If it wasn’t for comic books propping up the film industry they would be in serious trouble.
Joaquin Phoenix played the part better than anyone, including Heath Ledger.
Pass.
It's true.
I thought it was fantastic. On many levels.It was excellent. Just saw it. Extremely nihilistic obviously but I loved it. Better than I thought it would be.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight