Johnny Dawkins?

Mpm277

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2010
7,445
2,669
0
Why do you keep saying this? He’s in the nba coaching his dream team. He’s not going anywhere unless he gets fired. He’s done a pretty good job over there. It’s not happening
Yeah but you have to think about longevity. Our next coach needs to be young. And people don't turn down when Duke comes calling.
 

Mpm277

All-Conference
Nov 23, 2010
7,445
2,669
0
Are you calling me old?!?!?
No, never. If you're officially throwing your hat in the ring, I just want you to know it's nothing personal if you don't get the job over Brad Stevens. He's currently with the Celtics, but he has a proven record at the college level. Check out his time at mid-major Butler.
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
No, never. If you're officially throwing your hat in the ring, I just want you to know it's nothing personal if you don't get the job over Brad Stevens. He's currently with the Celtics, but he has a proven record at the college level. Check out his time at mid-major Butler.
The main board has an entire thread about how great of a coach I am.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/fear-the-beard.872795/

I’ll check out this Stevens fellow. He might make a good director of player development.
 

Jacket4

Senior
Sep 18, 2008
499
586
0
I love Dawkins but I think Jeff Capel is the right man for the job. Proven elite recruiter that can relate to different generations, proven success as a head coach in a power confrence and an undervalued X's and O's coach.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games