John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,589
66,251
113
Okay. Tell me how to fan. I’ll pistol whip you and put you back in place. STFU and leave me be. You are just mad I called your lame *** out. I’ll keep doing it too. Chump. I eat sissies like you for breakfast. Sissy Cakes nicca.
You eat sissies for breakfast? Weird.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
I am starting to believe you went to UK but flunked out and never got a degree. You one of those boys?
Kinda. Went to UK but got a job doing website **** that didn’t require a degree. Smartest thing I ever did. If I threw you my wallet in the pool, it would sink you.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
Again, focused on other dude’s penis. Come out of the closet, Dud. It’s 2026.
Are you going to comment on every post I make? I like how you can’t retort anything I say. You just make gay jokes. You are the one that takes it up the *** guy.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
You’re a sad puppy. Dock the boat. You’ve had enough lake for the day.
And you would cry your eyes out about my buddies new boat. Keep being jealous. Sorry you have no friends and nobody invited you to the lake. I for sure wouldn’t. Talk about a buzz kill. Actually would invite you, give you concrete shoes and sink your ***, alive.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,589
66,251
113
Kinda. Went to UK but got a job doing website **** that didn’t require a degree. Smartest thing I ever did. If I threw you my wallet in the pool, it would sink you.

You’re the man, Dud. All your dumb and gay-focused comments now suddenly look smart.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,589
66,251
113
And you would cry your eyes out about my buddies new boat. Keep being jealous. Sorry you have no friends and nobody invited you to the lake. I for sure wouldn’t. Talk about a buzz kill. Actually would invite you, give you concrete shoes and sink your ***, alive.
I live for the boat Dud. You got me figured. If life is so good, why do you keep posting about kicking people’s arses and putting me in cement shoes? Get therapy so you can enjoy your incredible life.
 

ScWildcat3

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
1,129
1,670
113
S
Am I rooting for the Cocks you dumb ****? No. STFU. I notice you are from SC. Hmmm.

Just because I am a fan doesn’t mean I have to torture myself and watch this BS. Shut up dude. You are a homo.
Struck a nerve. Geez go check the blood pressure buddy.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
S

Struck a nerve. Geez go check the blood pressure buddy.
Hardly. My blood pressure is up for the POS we call a football team that showed up to SC. I already know I would make you my ***** if I ever saw you in person so I’m not worried about that at all.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  4. 04 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington