John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

Cleatortoises

Heisman
Dec 24, 2018
3,016
10,530
113
Yeah, please no Billy Donovan. That would not go as great as people think. The college basketball world has changes so much in the decade or so since he coached that it would be a struggle just to adjust.

Get a killer. Get Oats. Someone who knows what it takes to win right now.

Sorry but I can't jump on the Jai Lucas ship until he has a few more years under his belt. Go win a conference title or make a deep run in the tourney. Maybe a few times.

Just get a killer.
Oats got a killer, allegedly.
 

PooPooPeePeePoo

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2026
67
154
32
I presume most of the posters on here are much younger than I, so coming on here to read the reactions is just an exercise to see how whiny, ignorant and self-entitled younger people are. Mission accomplished folks!
Seems like you’re the one who is whining, throwing a tantrum, because other people are stating their opinions.
 

Wildcat_in_DC

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2025
1,153
1,964
113
How do we know he’s useless at it? You don’t. You don’t like the hire and that’s fine, but you Have no idea if he’s bad at player development. He was good enough in a non-head coaching roll for Donovan to hire him twice.
he has been a complete failure since 2007.....its 2026. 20 years of track record tells me what he is. no one wanting to hire him tells me what he is.
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,279
19,326
103
he has been a complete failure since 2007.....its 2026. 20 years of track record tells me what he is. no one wanting to hire him tells me what he is.
You do know a lot of failed head coaches turn Into really good assistants/coordinators/staff, right? Again, we don’t know if that will be the case here, but he has a good enough record as an assistant to get multiple head coaching jobs. That says more than your biased opinion that he’s a failure simply because you dislike Pope.

But hey, you all keep being miserable and b*tch and moan about anything and everything UK bball. I’ll at least wait until we play a game or two to judge how well things are going.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,777
87,600
113
Oooh it’s one of those cryptic messages. I’m not good at those. Good for u bc it seemed pretty effin’ stupid on its face.
Aren’t you just a bottle of sunshine. You should go get laid or something.



 
  • Like
Reactions: UKortho

Jeff Hoyt

Sophomore
Apr 11, 2024
88
174
33
Seems like you’re the one who is whining, throwing a tantrum, because other people are stating their opinions.
Sounds like you are whining and throwing a tantrum because I pointed out how whiny and tantrum throwing you are. My other point was ignorant, and you proved that as well. Good job.
 

PooPooPeePeePoo

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2026
67
154
32
Sounds like you are whining and throwing a tantrum because I pointed out how whiny and tantrum throwing you are. My other point was ignorant, and you proved that as well. Good job.
Sounds like you’re a 50 year old boomer who is unknowingly a cuck to his wife because she can’t take any more of your incessant whining and complaining and needs a new man.

So you come to Rupp Rafters to blow off steam calling other people ignorant for your own shortcomings of a man and deep down you realize this board doesn’t mean anything but it makes you empowered to talk $h!t like a 12 year old school girl.
 

PooPooPeePeePoo

Sophomore
Jun 19, 2026
67
154
32
Sounds like he has an opinion about the childish opinions he is readings. Sounds like you are the one whining, throwing a tantrum, about other people stating their opinions. LOL.
That would make sense if I came on here complaining first. Which I didn’t because I replied to a bitching and moaning comment. You’re an idiot whose brain can’t comprehend how things work and just repeated my stance on the subject because you have no fruitful thoughts of your own.

Somebody always gotta guide you by the leash don’t they? Good boy.
 

Wildcat_in_DC

All-Conference
Nov 25, 2025
1,153
1,964
113
You do know a lot of failed head coaches turn Into really good assistants/coordinators/staff, right? Again, we don’t know if that will be the case here, but he has a good enough record as an assistant to get multiple head coaching jobs. That says more than your biased opinion that he’s a failure simply because you dislike Pope.

But hey, you all keep being miserable and b*tch and moan about anything and everything UK bball. I’ll at least wait until we play a game or two to judge how well things are going.
not miserable at all. i just know how this story is going to end. when you hire a collection of career losers, what do you really think the results are going to be....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Anon1773113393

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,813
10,989
113
Sounds like you’re a 50 year old boomer who is unknowingly a cuck to his wife because she can’t take any more of your incessant whining and complaining and needs a new man.

So you come to Rupp Rafters to blow off steam calling other people ignorant for your own shortcomings of a man and deep down you realize this board doesn’t mean anything but it makes you empowered to talk $h!t like a 12 year old school girl.
There haven't been any 50 year old boomers since 2014.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

Jeff Hoyt

Sophomore
Apr 11, 2024
88
174
33
Sounds like you’re a 50 year old boomer who is unknowingly a cuck to his wife because she can’t take any more of your incessant whining and complaining and needs a new man.

So you come to Rupp Rafters to blow off steam calling other people ignorant for your own shortcomings of a man and deep down you realize this board doesn’t mean anything but it makes you empowered to talk $h!t like a 12 year old school girl.
Your inability to read people is probably part of the reason you are a twenty something whiny nothing. I actually have the guts to post under my real name. Your "name" is an apt descriptor.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PooPooPeePeePoo

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
Y’all whine when we don’t hire someone and whine when we do. Just go find a new team at that point.
Oh now it’s whining? I’ve been a fan longer than you’ve been alive sucker. I’m a REAL UK fan, if you think we have been UK since Covid, you are dumber than I originally thought. Telling me to root for a new team? The audacity. You aren’t Sheriff of UK fandom dude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKortho

ScWildcat3

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
1,128
1,665
113
Oh now it’s whining? I’ve been a fan longer than you’ve been alive sucker. I’m a REAL UK fan, if you think we have been UK since Covid, you are dumber than I originally thought. Telling me to root for a new team? The audacity. You aren’t Sheriff of UK fandom dude.
I mean you whine non stop. And you must be old if you been a fan longer than I lve been alive. Real uk fan doesnt give up before the season even starts.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
I mean you whine non stop. And you must be old if you been a fan longer than I lve been alive. Real uk fan doesnt give up before the season even starts.
Okay. Tell me how to fan. I’ll pistol whip you and put you back in place. STFU and leave me be. You are just mad I called your lame *** out. I’ll keep doing it too. Chump. I eat sissies like you for breakfast. Sissy Cakes nicca.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
Got damn. This is looking like a game I am going to turn off at half time. This is ridiculous. Come on Stein. Get the crew together.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
I mean you whine non stop. And you must be old if you been a fan longer than I lve been alive. Real uk fan doesnt give up before the season even starts.
Also, what am I “whining” about? And you said non stop? Stalk much? I couldn’t tell you a thing about you posting but obviously you are a *****.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,951
13,637
113
Cheer for the team win or lose. A real fan does. If you only watch when winning you a fair weather. Must be a kid.
Am I rooting for the Cocks you dumb ****? No. STFU. I notice you are from SC. Hmmm.

Just because I am a fan doesn’t mean I have to torture myself and watch this BS. Shut up dude. You are a homo.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,589
66,247
113
Oh now it’s whining? I’ve been a fan longer than you’ve been alive sucker. I’m a REAL UK fan, if you think we have been UK since Covid, you are dumber than I originally thought. Telling me to root for a new team? The audacity. You aren’t Sheriff of UK fandom dude.
STFU. He IS sheriff.

LOL. Dude calm down.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,589
66,247
113
The Nancie’s huh? Name one player he has developed and I’ll shut up. I’ll wait. Dumb *** Beatle still doing dumbass Beatle things. Nobody is surprised.
I am starting to believe you went to UK but flunked out and never got a degree. You one of those boys?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
  3. 03 KSR Football How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
  4. 04 KSR Football Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
  5. 05 KSR Football Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia