Don’t get comfortable John!
Do you not understand? He’ll be gone with Pope in approximately 5 months
Don’t get comfortable John!
This! Tradition is behind player development, how much money can you pay me, can you get me to the league, and how good can the team be. Most recruits probably won’t even know he played basketball, let alone at Kentucky. No one cares about bringing back former players unless it’s someone from the 2010’s or later. Slowly and slowly becoming a laughing stock like Indiana and North Carolina.Pope’s just doubling down on a tired, stale pitch that doesn’t resonate with today’s recruits.
Kentucky fans may want the Kentucky of old, but it sure as heck doesn’t want the geriatric program that refuses to change and is being pushed further behind other programs, even in our own conference. How hard is that to understand? The irony of all this is our coach was merely a nostalgia hire and now he’s trying the same BS when all it does is drag us deeper and deeper into irrelevancy. We’re being held back by nostalgia by a nostalgia crazed coach unwilling to understand that it’s not the 90s anymore.I presume most of the posters on here are much younger than I, so coming on here to read the reactions is just an exercise to see how whiny, ignorant and self-entitled younger people are. Mission accomplished folks!
I presume most of the posters on here are much younger than I, so coming on here to read the reactions is just an exercise to see how whiny, ignorant and self-entitled younger people are. Mission accomplished folks!
I presume most of the posters on here are much younger than I, so coming on here to read the reactions is ..
That was a long long time and different era ago. Just another head scratching hire. More nostalgia to try and win some points with some.Solid recruiter at Florida IIRC. Couldn't hack it as a HC. I'm not mad at the hire.
I presume most of the posters on here are much younger than I, so coming on here to read the reactions is just an exercise to see how whiny, ignorant and self-entitled younger people are. Mission accomplished folks!
Do you ever go inside to cry or is it always out in the open ? I mean it's non-stop, lol.There’s not a single member of BBN who doesn’t highly respect, and owe a major debt of gratitude to J. Pelphrey, for what he did for the program as a player, but this has to be one of the most virtue signaling, desperation to keep my job, gaslighting hires, in the history of CBB, and will not move the needle a micro-millimeter with today’s high profile recruits, or their agents/ families!
Whatever, welcome back Mr. Pelphrey… Enjoy the next 6-7 months![]()
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'