I still can't believe the Georgia Dome and Turner Field are about to be replaced. To me, they're still new stadiums and pretty damn good ones at that.It's disturbing to me that the life of a stadium is only 20 years.
quick and easy access to concessions and bathrooms, easy access through MARTA. They are tearing it down to build another stadium right next door despite Atlanta's other concerns like traffic and crime. Makes no sense.
As for the stadiums, I'd love to see a city with the balls to say no sometime.
What were the Braves gonna do if nobody in the Atlanta Metro threw millions of public dollars at them? Move to Birmingham? There's only so many cities that can support professional franchises, and we're pretty saturated as it stands. I agree with you. If a few cities just flat out said no then I think it would stop. Moving a team is pretty effing expensive.
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama