Joey Hauser leaving Marquette

mcdadenets50

Redshirt
Jun 30, 2006
71
0
0
Both Hausers announced today that they are transferring from Marquette. Northwestern offered Joey out of high school.
 

JournCat

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
4,523
255
83
I doubt Collins would go after transfers out of Wojo's program given their longtime connection ...
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,914
2,065
113
I doubt Collins would go after transfers out of Wojo's program given their longtime connection ...
The kids have already decided to leave. Not sure what Collins would gain by not checking their interest in NU.
 

hdhntr1

All-Conference
Sep 5, 2006
38,567
1,459
113
I doubt Collins would go after transfers out of Wojo's program given their longtime connection ...
They have already announce they are going someplace else. I doubt either one would have a problem. Now is CCC had contacted them before they announced, different story
 

NVAcat

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2017
220
17
18
I seriously doubt that players who didn't want to stay with Wojo would want to risk going to a school coached by his very good friend & where the schools scrimmage preseason regularly. My further guess is that a CCC just wouldn't take guys leaving Wojo unless there was something very unusual, e.g., sick parent in Evanston, Marquette closed the department where the player was majoring, etc. I think otherwise CCC just wouldn't recruit them & if I was in his spot pretty sure I wouldn't either.
 

Medill90

Junior
Jan 30, 2011
6,910
321
0
I looks like Wisconsin is less crowded at their positions than NU is.

And, understand their dad played with Davidson's dad in college...families are close.
 

Purple Pile Driver

All-Conference
May 14, 2014
29,044
4,236
113
At least our transfers were to role players that have graduated. Imagine the uproar on this board if this was NU!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  5. 05 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field