Joey Freaking Harrington

Reb92

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
86
0
0
Seshomoru said:
Joey Harrington is a pianist.

He's also a damn good golfer and a cool guy - I've played with him several times @ Druid Hills CC in Atlanta. I'm happy to see he got a job -
 

seshomoru

Senior
Apr 24, 2006
5,656
445
83
Reb92 said:
Seshomoru said:
Joey Harrington is a pianist.

He's also a damn good golfer and a cool guy - I've played with him several times @ Druid Hills CC in Atlanta. I'm happy to see he got a job -
As a Panthers fan, I'm happy he got a job in New Orleans, too.

I played Sonny Guy with a friend from high school several times. Pretty crappy golfer. Cool guy. He and Joey probably play the quarterback position on about the same level.
 

fishwater99

Freshman
Jun 4, 2007
14,073
54
48
Sean just needs to nut up and let him start, instead of trying to run Reggie up the middle.
Kind of reminds me of Croom trying to jam Dixon into AU's d-line.

Bush should never be lined up behind the QB, maybe in the slot, but never as a power running back.
 

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
Funny, that's exactly what I've been calling Payton lately. Yeah yeah, everyone knows I love to hate on the Saints, so I won't go on and on about this. I just get the feeling that he's going down the same path as 'ol Jim did........win the first year then all downbill from there.
 

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
As messed up as Ricky has been, he'd probably be a major improvement over anyone else they have at RB right now. No offense meant to Deuce, because I'm speaking post-two blown knees. Bush has his talents, but they don't belong in the backfield as a feature back.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show