I will bet his bowels are ecstatic!How do you get banned from a hot dog eating contest? Using ketchup?![]()
Well, it IS pride month.So he just announced he likes eating hot dogs?
They discovered he was using a hidden automatic suppository insereter.How do you get banned from a hot dog eating contest? Using ketchup?![]()
And also elastic. Until they’re not. Then the **** hits the fan.I will bet his bowels are ecstatic!
Raina Is CrazyL's, P's & B's.Everyone knows what hot dogs are made of.
Everyone thinks they know- it might be worse than we think.Everyone knows what hot dogs are made of.
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying