JoePa is gone....for real this time.

smellmyfinger

Redshirt
Dec 8, 2008
586
0
0
He lost his will to live after being fired from his beloved Penn State.

I'm not condoningthe way he handled the Sandusky ordeal but the man did have a positive impact on hundreds if not thousands of young men.
 

JxnDawg39211

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2007
837
0
0
I know both left football under different circumstances, but it is strange that both died so suddenly when they left the game. I guess football is all they lived for and when you took that away from them, it was time to go.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar