I am curious. What percentage would you say of our fan base realistically wants JoeMo to stay? Would you say 30%? Even split?
Maybe. I honestly think the fans are so jaded at this point that some won’t support Joe even if he does have some success next year. I certainly hope that’s the case. If we win 5 games next year we should move on.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense