Said if they fire Anderson he is going into the Portal. Pike should definetly take a run at him.
Again Cliff ain’t goin nowhere .. he needs a lot of work this summer. He knows that too I believe… but he should get the old NBA eval…If Cliff leaves, Soriano needs to be target number 1, 2, and 3 in our portal efforts.
I'd like to see Curbelo come to RUSo sorry for Montez Mathis and Curbelo. LOL
Do you know this to be a fact? Because if you do, I think you’re the first person here to share that.Again Cliff ain’t goin nowhere .. he needs a lot of work this summer. He knows that too I believe… but he should get the old NBA eval…
On top of which he can't keep his NIL money here so he's not making a dime in school.Do you know this to be a fact? Because if you do, I think you’re the first person here to share that.
Cliff is completing his degree this semester. If he wants his future to be in basketball the smart thing for him to do would be to leave school and start working on basketball full time.
If he can’t keep his NIL money, how can he keep and income from the G league, the NBA or any other type of work?On top of which he can't keep his NIL money here so he's not making a dime in school.
He’s on a student visa. Playing in the g-league he would have a work visa.If he can’t keep his NIL money, how can he keep and income from the G league, the NBA or any other type of work?
I saw yesterday that Cliff donated 25k of his NIL to the Newark Salvation Army since they helped his family when he came to the US.He’s on a student visa. Playing in the g-league he would have a work visa.
That’s awesomeI saw yesterday that Cliff donated 25k of his NIL to the Newark Salvation Army since they helped his family when he came to the US.
No I don’t…and that’s not true. That’s your opinion. Ask TJD.Do you know this to be a fact? Because if you do, I think you’re the first person here to share that.
Cliff is completing his degree this semester. If he wants his future to be in basketball the smart thing for him to do would be to leave school and start working on basketball full time.
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead