JMBeck,

Porkchop.sixpack

Redshirt
Jan 23, 2007
2,524
0
0
You and Samuel L. Jackson will perhaps remember that I didn't have any problem with Ole Miss hosting the debate. I'm not bitter. I just asked "What makes it the OBVIOUS choice?"

There is a clear diffference in taking exception to them having the debate and me calling you out on naming them the obvious choice. At least there is a clear difference to me.

It isn't obvious.

Coming soon: Lock and/or delete.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running