JJ Taylor to UK?

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,865
87,796
113
If you’re calling Reece Potter a walk-on level player I think you’re off-base by a quite a bit. He would be starting at good mid-majors, and those types are not walk-on level players even at the high major level.

But I would agree that if UK has options for a 15th spot at this point, 2G is the place of real need.
I hope to see Reese play honestly. He could be a solid rotation piece. Those guys are really good by like Junior years usually.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,865
87,796
113
Year 1 he put together a very cohesive and dangerous roster. Just got smoked with injuries to all the ball handlers. No one can predict that and withstand 2 pgs and your 3rd ball handler going down. Also Carr getting hobbled with a back injury was killer too.
Yeah that was a bad situation. No PG as Butler was amazing, Carr was the key to how we played as well.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,865
87,796
113
Absolutely hated we didn’t get to see them finish it out healthy. Jax was lights out shooting when he got hurt too. Him and Brea were almost auto buckets.
Me too, I really enjoyed that team. I wish we got those guys 3-4 years. They would 100% be remembered fondly like past Cats. Glad we got 00 2 years. I would have really loved to see him be able to get a 5th year.
 
Feb 2, 2026
235
635
93
What if he cuts into Trent Noah's playing time?

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep