Good Catch. I saw Buffett at the Hump in 83 or 84. Best Seats I ever had to a concert, front row center. My pals GF at the time was with Musicmakers (?) which put on the concerts at our MSU in the day.
This is from Montana State University in Bozeman lol …. I’m sure buffett played msu but this wasn’t it
You saw jimmy in Bozeman, montana? NiceI was there he wore a MSU Jersey--Amazing Rhythm Aces opened
Lived down the hall from Fingers Taylor and Freddy Knobloch at Elam Arms when I was in school at USM in '71. Fingers worked for the entity that scheduled shows for USM and often wound up playing his harmonica with the band. My sojourn at USM did not last long. I majored in partying in New Orleans. The only time I ever saw Buffet was at MSU sometime in the early 80s and he did play "Why Don't We Get Drunk And Screw"
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?