Jim was just interviewing Bobby Reed

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,294
2,190
113
And his son, Mathew Reed was called in to pitch. It was pretty cool. You could tell that he was nervous for his son. I don’t think I would’ve been able to talk if I were in Bobby’s shoes.
 
Last edited:
Sep 1, 2011
2,524
228
63
And his son, Mathew Reed was called in to pitch. It was pretty cool. You could tell that he was nervous for his son. I don’t think I would’ve been able to talk if I were in Bobby’s shoes.

Bobby Reed was 24-0 at Dudy Noble. Pretty good.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense