Unless I missed something we ran the jet sweep only once in the game and it went for a TD. Why in the hell did we never go back to it?
Unless I missed something we ran the jet sweep only once in the game and it went for a TD. Why in the hell did we never go back to it?
Ok. Thanks.They ran it with Wandale but of coarse they expected it and stopped it for a 1 yard gain.
Because if you run it all the time it won't work... unless it's against Bo PeliniUnless I missed something we ran the jet sweep only once in the game and it went for a TD. Why in the hell did we never go back to it?
What?? You don’t think he’d house it?Saw them fake it with kade a few times which I don’t get
I am not asking for it to be overused. But when you run a play to a speed guy like Betts and he takes it to the house maybe your hour do it two or three more times, especially when the offense was struggling.Because if you run it all the time it won't work... unless it's against Bo Pelini
After watching the game today, I think Betts is our best weapon for that play. On his TD he really showed his speed. They couldn't catch him when he put it in cruise control.I am not asking for it to be overused. But when you run a play to a speed guy like Betts and he takes it to the house maybe your hour do it two or three more times, especially when the offense was struggling.
He’s awesome. But Fleming, Brown and Wandale will be dangerous running it too. Have to get the young bucks the ball in space.After watching the game today, I think Betts is our best weapon for that play. On his TD he really showed his speed. They couldn't catch him when he put it in cruise control.
because if it works once or twice it can't possibly work again, same thing with running millsUnless I missed something we ran the jet sweep only once in the game and it went for a TD. Why in the hell did we never go back to it?
Because if you run it all the time it won't work... unless it's against Bo Pelini
We need to really incorporate this to our game. We’ve got more than a few guys that can make this happen. Alante, Betts flemingUnless I missed something we ran the jet sweep only once in the game and it went for a TD. Why in the hell did we never go back to it?
He’s awesome. But Fleming, Brown and Wandale will be dangerous running it too. Have to get the young bucks the ball in space.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC