Jessica Jones- Netflix

osujfro

Heisman
Sep 7, 2002
30,194
34,575
113
Okay nerdlingers, just started Jessica Jones on Netflix . I heard that they are ultimately doing some show with daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke cage. Does it matter which of these I watch first or can I go Jessica Jones, daredevil , Luke cage and be okay?
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
I think you are fine. There is some tie in to Daredevil but you won't even notice it if you haven't watched Daredevil. There will be one minor character that you will wonder about (who is she? what's her story?).
 
A

anon_ph7vrsh7abnty

Guest
I'd catch up on JJ and DD before Cage though. There are plenty of easter eggs that you'd miss otherwise.
 

TheRedSon

Heisman
Oct 12, 2008
40,210
18,649
113
Finished?

I need to get back into DD season 2.

There will also be an Iron Fist show that ties into Defenders.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight