Jerry Jones hates the NFL salary cap Game Thread..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,698
24,560
113
D. Smith got the start tonight. Interesting Howland opted for more offense in a game with the highest scoring team in the conference.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,698
24,560
113
Are we sure he drug his pivot foot on that steal? That seemed like really aggressive call after a rip and a fast break opportunity.
 

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,805
1,556
113
If you had told me we would have less than 20 points more than midway through the first half, I’d have told you we were losing our asses off.

The fact that upig has 5 at the same point is horrendous.
 

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
What am I missing? Why is Arkansas giving Deivon Smith the Gary Ervin treatment?
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
I’m done.
This team is just too hard to watch or care about.
I’ll find out later if we got lucky and won
Blew a 17ing 14 point lead.
Let them go at least on a 21-2 run.
Un17ingbelivalble!
 

msstate7

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2008
10,388
10
38
I’m done.
This team is just too hard to watch or care about.
I’ll find out later if we got lucky and won
Blew a 17ing 14 point lead.
Let them go at least on a 21-2 run.
Un17ingbelivalble!

Wonder if the ark fans quit when we were up 18-5. Is quitting exclusive to our fanbase?
 

hailstate19

Redshirt
Nov 7, 2015
1,190
41
48
I’m done.
This team is just too hard to watch or care about.
I’ll find out later if we got lucky and won
Blew a 17ing 14 point lead.
Let them go at least on a 21-2 run.
Un17ingbelivalble!
lol our fans are a joke
its only a 6 point game
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Howland needs to stop being best friends with his players***

My understanding is that’s the primary reason a team gets outscored 25-8 in a 10 minute span.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama