“Will always back Kentucky, whoever the coach is. Time to get a good coach to replace Cal.”
Of course it isIs that a jab? Time to get a good coach? Interesting choice.
I’ve thought this all season. Reed is at KY because it’s KY. Not because of Cal. I even posted the other day that I’m sure Jeff and Pitino have talked about what a joke Cal’s handling of this years team has been. Pitinos tweets complimenting Reed during the season was proof to me.Sheppard looked stoic at best and miserable at worst in the stands this past season. Probably because he knew a clown was coaching his son. What a relief for him.
Pump the brakes,Does Jeff want the job?
It don't matter we are only gonna win 10 to 15 games if we are lucky. Let him do whatever to get Reed back. It's a coach by committee next yearPump the brakes,Has Shep coached a game above peewee in his life
I could not find where he said that.“Will always back Kentucky, whoever the coach is. Time to get a good coach to replace Cal.”
"We didn't have the tools to get better as the season moved forward "“Will always back Kentucky, whoever the coach is. Time to get a good coach to replace Cal.”
This isn't YouTube comments where bots talk to one another.Jeff, your post really resonated with me. Your insights are invaluable, and I appreciate the way you articulate complex ideas so clearly. Keep sharing your thoughts; they're thought-provoking and inspiring.
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense