and his Huskies look very unimpressive vs Washington St.
Very undisciplined team. Two late hit out of bounds penalties and just picked up a taunting penalty after stopping Wazzu on 3rd down. 9 penalties so far halfway through the 3rd. Winning 10-0. Wazzu has missed 2 field goals.
I remember Fisch's name being mentioned as a replacement for Lebby. I don't want that guy anywhere near Starkville. No way this Washington team should be ranked 17th, if ranked at all.
Very undisciplined team. Two late hit out of bounds penalties and just picked up a taunting penalty after stopping Wazzu on 3rd down. 9 penalties so far halfway through the 3rd. Winning 10-0. Wazzu has missed 2 field goals.
I remember Fisch's name being mentioned as a replacement for Lebby. I don't want that guy anywhere near Starkville. No way this Washington team should be ranked 17th, if ranked at all.
