JDS vs. Overeem & Hendo vs. Couture

hulkbuster

Redshirt
Jan 4, 2010
273
0
0
Look I know this is football season (mine officially starts Friday night in Okt County) but the MMA junkie in me wants to get your insight in these 2 fights. Look I know Couture isn't fighting Hendo, I just wanted your thoughts about who would win & how. But when this fight between Overeem & JDS happens I can NOT wait! I know there are some Pride elitests.out there that think Overeem is going to totally outclass JDS if he keeps this fight standing, but I don't feel that way at all. I think this is going to be the heavyweighr fight people have been looking for. If JDS is smart, he should change levels the whole fight. His jits, is pretty good that would be a big strength for him in this fight. If he trades w/ Overeem he's less proned for victory.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,539
16,296
113
If it goes longer than 4 minutes, JDS beats Overeem. But let me also say that I think Cain is better than JDS. I think he beats him 7 out of 10 times. Cain isdefinitelythe most complete HW fighter in the UFC.<div>
</div><div>As for Couture/Hendo, I think it depends on the weight class. And at 205, the edgedefinitelygoes to Randy, and Randy isn't cutting to 185. Dan is a little small at 205 imo. </div><div>Wait till the Jones/Henderson weigh-ins. Dan is going to be dwarfed. And I know, JJ dwarfes almost everyone at 205.</div>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends