Not if he is graduatedWouldn't he have to sit out a year?
Yep. He should stay in Methville as far as I'm concerned.My opinion only, but he made his choice-twice.
Who the f--k is JBJ?
Jyndon B Johnson
Wouldn't he have to sit out?
Lol can't be worse than Monk or Fox earlier on.He is a good shooter and scorer, but his D is pretty lackluster. Not sure how well he would do here considering that. If Cal wants him though, I say go for it.
Damn that's pure hatredI fully realize why some of our fans would want him, but I'm in the camp of saying "pass". I do not want anyone who has ever played at IU, UL, UNCheat, or Duke, never, but of course IU and UL are the top two, at least for me.
That said, if it does happen, then that means Cal wanted him and I'll welcome him to the Wildcat family, but honestly I just don't want anyone who has ever been associated with that program.
I've always hated IU the most of any other program for over 50 years, and that's not changing anytime soon. UL is a very close second, but IU, with Knight back in the day, and their trashy, crappy horrid fanbase makes me hate that program with a passion.
I was hoping for a grad transfer guard next season.Looks like we will have just 3 guards next season assuming Briscoe leaves.
Yes sir, and I make no bones about it. I'll never forget when Knight slapped Joe B. Hall upside the head; I could have strangled that MF had I been there. I rememebr thinking, : Joe B, go slap that MF upside HIS head, but of course Joe B had too much class.Damn that's pure hatred
He took Terrence Jones. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I may be wrong but I thought Cal won't take anyone they recruited that chose somewhere else
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference