I've seen a lot of people say this, and I don't think it's the same thing.
It helped Cal get 1 kid 1 time. How many more kids will Cal get from the Dominican Republic?
Cal would not have coached that team if Towns wasn't on it.
I've seen a lot of people say this, and I don't think it's the same thing.
It helped Cal get 1 kid 1 time. How many more kids will Cal get from the Dominican Republic?
Yeah, I think that may very well be the case. My disagreement is really more about the quantity of players accessible. Cal got access to just the one player ever, as far as I know. K has had access to a lot more than that. I think that's a big difference, imo.Cal would not have coached that team if Towns wasn't on it.
Yeah, I think that may very well be the case. My disagreement is really more about the quantity of players accessible. Cal got access to just the one player ever, as far as I know. K has had access to a lot more than that. I think that's a big difference, imo.
I've seen a lot of people say this, and I don't think it's the same thing.
It helped Cal get 1 kid 1 time. How many more kids will Cal get from the Dominican Republic?
Cal would not have coached that team if Towns wasn't on it.
Yeah, I think that may very well be the case. My disagreement is really more about the quantity of players accessible. Cal got access to just the one player ever, as far as I know. K has had access to a lot more than that. I think that's a big difference, imo.
It absolutely is a big difference. Just like recruiting at Kentucky is a big difference from recruiting at Murray State.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates