well... I've got about 15 minutes per my usual before I don't care what he does one way or the other. I'd really like to care. Please hurry up.
This must be a really long banquet.
No, the tweet going around is a fake accountMichigan damn
I'm thinking maybe he really is going to Cal is announicng at (PT) as 9 in California time...if he does that I will go INSANE!!!
That's what happens when you don't pay attention. All it took was a couple seconds for them to click on the username to figure out it was a fake. ****** journalismFunny, like 3 reputable recruiting people posted it![]()
You think he's gonna keep everybody there, sitting, for 2 more hours to announce at 9 pm pacific that he's going to go to Cal? That sounds so dumb.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey