Jayden Sellers

Hoganman1

Junior
Nov 28, 2022
258
251
63
I really hate this young man has suffered a season ending injury. He showed some real promise last season. Clearly, he will be missed in our receiving corps this year. I also am sorry he will be deprived from playing with his older brother in what will be LaNorris's final year in a Gamecock uniform. Here's hoping he will recover quickly and return in 2027 showing the same loyalty to South Carolina demonstrated by his brother.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,639
1,626
113
I really hate this young man has suffered a season ending injury. He showed some real promise last season. Clearly, he will be missed in our receiving corps this year. I also am sorry he will be deprived from playing with his older brother in what will be LaNorris's final year in a Gamecock uniform. Here's hoping he will recover quickly and return in 2027 showing the same loyalty to South Carolina demonstrated by his brother.

Technically, LaNorris is a rs(JR) - He has another year of eligibility, I think....

Now, we all wish he would explode in stats this season and be taken #1 - but just in case that doesn't pan out, I think he has another year if he wants it.
 

RL09

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2025
1,021
1,172
113
Technically, LaNorris is a rs(JR) - He has another year of eligibility, I think....

Now, we all wish he would explode in stats this season and be taken #1 - but just in case that doesn't pan out, I think he has another year if he wants it.
or if we choose to pay him millions to stick around:), with regards to Jayden, I hope his injury is not serious and he makes a complete recovery, whether he plays football for the Gamecocks or not.
 
Last edited:

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,161
1,290
113
Yes very unfortunate for all, especially Jayden of course.
 

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
7,064
5,796
113
If Lanorris stays another year that means we stink this year.

And I would hope his NIL contract reflects that.

I still wonder what his money would buy us with a lower level qb who's shown something.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Florida Gators
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Florida
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina men's basketball tipoff times, TV information announced
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'He hit a gear': Kendal Briles evaluates LaNorris Sellers' latest performance
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football An updated look at South Carolina football's top roster talent in the On3 Impact Rankings