Projected at 157? 165?
MatScouts is projecting 174 at the moment.Projected at 157? 165?
He's at 150 now. I've seen the projections, and we'll see.Projected at 157? 165?
Thanks. That’s sort of what I was thinking also.He's at 150 now. I've seen the projections, and we'll see.
I suspect he'll be back-to-back in the lineup with Duke. Whether that's 157 or 174, TBD. But I think Duke will go 165 by then.
I don’t like making comparisons, but that’s Nolf like results.He teched or pinned everybody this year except in the Powerade finals -- that guy won National Preps and is headed to Stanford. James beat him 16-4.
I wonder how much the ability to train with some of the best freestyle wrestlers has to do with the flip. Sanderson can pull from the best freestyle and folk style wrestlers. That can be a major step forward. If Ono makes the transition to folk style successfully, then Sanderson has the method to draw recruits world-wide.![]()
Penn State wrestling flips top 2026 recruit Jayden James from Virginia Tech
Penn State wrestling picked up a new Class of 2026 commitment on Tuesday when New Jersey standout Jayden James picked the Lions.www.on3.com
I am a little concerned with his lack of consistency.He teched or pinned everybody this year except in the Powerade finals -- that guy won National Preps and is headed to Stanford. James beat him 16-4.
Just wait 'til Taylor and Ruth graduate!Dynasty continues
I mentioned before that 4 time state wrestling champ, Alex Facundo, leaving PSU is a sign of just how brutally competitive that room is. Cael brings in the best guys and let's them fight it out. Period.MatScouts is projecting 174 at the moment.
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
BWI Football
The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
BWI Football
Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
BWI Football
Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?