Jaxson Robinson

Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
UK would be the 3rd SEC team he has played for. His 4th school in 5 seasons. He doesn't do much rebounding for a 6ft 7 guy. Tremendous free throw shooter.
 
May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
tim mcgraw concert GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Oct 31, 2007
3,434
1,629
113
Dude was really good at BYU--I would be very glad to have him. He was their leading scorer if I remember correctly. He was a starter but got injured during the season and the team was doing well without him... so when he recovered from his injury he told Pope that he didn't want to mess their chemistry up and wanted to come off the bench. Selfless player.
 

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Besides the shooting I like how he is using his body when he drives and using the glass. How is defense and rebounding?

On the shooting he catches lower than I like , but I guess when you are above 6’6” that is not as important as when you are smaller guard and you need to catch the ball chest and above to have a quicker release.
 

MidseasonTweak

Heisman
Mar 1, 2020
11,049
19,554
113
Besides the shooting I like how he is using his body when he drives and using the glass. How is defense and rebounding?

On the shooting he catches lower than I like , but I guess when you are above 6’6” that is not as important as when you are smaller guard and you need to catch the ball chest and above to have a quicker release.
Not sure on defense, and his rebounding could improve for his size, but I like the upside.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon