Javin determined to do well!

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Javin is in a similar position as Lance Thomas heading into his senior season. It’s all about making smart rotations and boxing out for Jav. He has an NBA body/personality and is super durable. Utility big men can have great pro careers. Just don’t make mistakes.

Denver amen to your post! OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: DukeDenver

bullettoothtony

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2010
1,196
1,405
0
Someone get Javin to watch clips of Antawn Jamison.

Sacrilege I know, but the dude was a beast. If Javin could incorporate a little of that into his game he could be fairly productive offensively.
 

Buzzooka Joe

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2006
1,881
1,242
0
If Javin can just be an elite shot blocker and finisher around the basket, and be able to guard decently on the perimeter, when needed.. I will be happy.

Consistency and minimizing his mistakes would be great.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hart2chesson

AlanInNJ

All-Conference
Feb 25, 2014
1,665
2,462
0
Just like with Amile I sure would love to see Jav get some looks from 10 feet and knock down a couple a game, just enough to open up the middle. I know that is doubtful, but I can dream.

Alan
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects