Javian Davis status?

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
I just like seeing the bull in the china shop breaking ****. He tried an alley oop one game and nearly broke the backboard he threw it so hard. But he likes to dunk and he's a punisher down low. Needs a little work on the free throws.

 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
Zero inside info, but I’m pretty sure I heard Hadad say he’d miss a few games, he’d not be with the team for at least 10 days, and you could pretty much put 2 and 2 together at that point.

That’s all I’ve heard
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,354
1,143
113
Zero inside info, but I’m pretty sure I heard Hadad say he’d miss a few games, he’d not be with the team for at least 10 days, and you could pretty much put 2 and 2 together at that point.

That’s all I’ve heard

I assume 2 and 2 together = COVID?
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,890
113
That was my assumption. Now whether he has it or was just a close contact, I guess only Howland knows, but something covid-related was my guess
 

mstateglfr

All-American
Feb 24, 2008
16,886
6,695
113
Last game, the announcers said he is out for an undisclosed reason, then said 'you can guess why'.
Covid or contact tracing.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor