Jasper clip

Mar 13, 2004
14,745
12,925
0
This kid is MUCH better than some are giving him credit for. Does he need to get stronger? SURE. But he can do it all.

Can't wait to watch him progress as a player!!!
People are so used to seeing Cal take a guy like him and play him 30 min as a primary scoring option in a "go make a play" offense that they're afraid to expect anything from him.
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I had to pause the video. I KEPT pausing it , too..... It was disturbing me.

Umm ... He didn't happen to borrow those shorts from Shaq, did he ?

... just a question
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,802
87,642
113
People are so used to seeing Cal take a guy like him and play him 30 min as a primary scoring option in a "go make a play" offense that they're afraid to expect anything from him.
I know right even though those same guys played really well a lot of the times.
 

WallMash

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2009
4,594
2,945
103
I like this tape and think he could be something special. But, full disclosure, I remember seeing a tape of Boston, Clarke and Atkins(sp?) playing in a gym together and thought they were gonna be the second coming.
 

Rafterman

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2003
1,238
1,018
83
I am excited for JJ. I can’t wait to see a talented freshman be able to play in an offense with space & movement. He’s also NOT gonna be called on to overpower a 23 year old dude for 35 minutes a game and that’s big deal for most freshman.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
  3. 03 KSR Football What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!