Jared Goff absolutely dealing tonight

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,011
1,980
113
Very impressive first half. I’ll admit that Brady is holding up much better against LA’s pass rush than I thought he would as well. I thought they would feast on him. Oh and Mike Evans is a ***** that pushes off damn near every play.
 

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,716
784
113
Just very difficult because the Rams have the ugliest uniforms in the history of football.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation