Jamboree at Mount Tabor

mikemattocks

Junior
Oct 29, 2014
454
361
3
Did anyone have a chance to go to the Jamboree at Mount Tabor Friday night? I am just curious how East Davidson looked during their scrimmage.
 

Kingbluedevil

All-American
Apr 2, 2014
6,368
6,824
113
I went but didn't get a chance to watch East Davidson. I was not as impressed with Mount Tabor or Carver as past years. Scrimmages will fool you sometimes. I look for East Forsyth and West Forsyth to be the best teams in forsyth.
West Stokes held its own against Tabor and Glenn to be 2A.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7