Jamal Crawford Potential Assistant Update 4589

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,943
87,975
113
He made that obvious by getting big minutes from Nova. It is crazy now to think he may have played as much or more for UK had he remained committed. Now that he is at Miami, I have to think it was about money. Not sure.
He was one of my favorite recruits in that class.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,632
66,395
113
lol. I meant Nazr.

“Go by what I mean not by what I say”
-SenseMaker’s dad circa 1978
Bobby Knight said, I believe, that he had never seen a player improve as much as Nazr did from his soph to his junior campaign. Nazr would be a very important player in 1998. Not so much in ‘96. In ‘95 I saw him at the Derby classic. He had to swing his legs just to lope down the floor. In ‘98 he was catching length of the floor bounce passes at Vandy and laying them in on a full run.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  4. 04 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  5. 05 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime