Class is gonna be loaded. I really feel like UK is about to start pulling 3-4 top 10 kids again soon like from 2010-2016.Involved with a lot of ‘23 kids. Love it.
Class is gonna be loaded. I really feel like UK is about to start pulling 3-4 top 10 kids again soon like from 2010-2016.
Of course the cherry on top is Wagner Jr. Sure hope he doesn’t succumb to the pros.Class is gonna be loaded. I really feel like UK is about to start pulling 3-4 top 10 kids again soon like from 2010-2016.
Succumb.Of course the cherry on top is Wagner Jr. Sure hope he doesn’t succumb to the pros.
A lot of us were saying the last staff just wasn’t getting the job done. And it took a disastrous season for changes to be made. But we have a great staff again and I think we can start dominating again real soon, especially with Huck and K retiring.Really looks like recruiting has picked up with the new staff in place
How do yo prononce it? It's spelling is pretty close!Is Jalen the new Jamal?
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game