tAkE ThAt dReBin!!!
I'm waiting for it. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with the entire AA outfield getting promoted to AAA because the entire AAA outfield got promoted to the majors thanks to the Mets having *sixteen* players on the IL.
But congrats to Jake. I hope he catches a hot streak and sticks when the rest of the organization gets healthy.
You got it pegged. The sample is small for sure, but jake is rocking a 39.7% k rate, .206 BA, and .289 obp. wOBA is .320, which is avg.
Now the good (or better)...
I think his Babip is a little low at .294. His ISO is .206, which is great for him, but I can't see that holding. His bb rate is 7.9%, so progress there, but this with the high k rate May show he just isn't a work-the-count guy.
Good luck, jake
ETA... now I haven't watched a Mangum PA, so maybe theyre much better than the results. I hope this is the case. Jake is one of my all time favorites. I got a foul ball he hit, and it's one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia... it would be so much better if he made the show
He's one of my all time favorites too. It's a shame that objectivity is considered a bad thing.
I do find it interesting that seven people downvoted a post that hopes jake can stick in AA.
I'm waiting for it. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with the entire AA outfield getting promoted to AAA because the entire AAA outfield got promoted to the majors thanks to the Mets having *sixteen* players on the IL.
But congrats to Jake. I hope he catches a hot streak and sticks when the rest of the organization gets healthy.
I'm waiting for it. But I'm sure it has nothing to do with the entire AA outfield getting promoted to AAA because the entire AAA outfield got promoted to the majors thanks to the Mets having *sixteen* players on the IL.
But congrats to Jake. I hope he catches a hot streak and sticks when the rest of the organization gets healthy.
You got it pegged. The sample is small for sure, but jake is rocking a 39.7% k rate, .206 BA, and .289 obp. wOBA is .320, which is avg.
Now the good (or better)...
I think his Babip is a little low at .294. His ISO is .206, which is great for him, but I can't see that holding. His bb rate is 7.9%, so progress there, but this with the high k rate May show he just isn't a work-the-count guy.
Good luck, jake
ETA... now I haven't watched a Mangum PA, so maybe theyre much better than the results. I hope this is the case. Jake is one of my all time favorites. I got a foul ball he hit, and it's one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia... it would be so much better if he made the show
He's one of my all time favorites too. It's a shame that objectivity is considered a bad thing.
I do find it interesting that seven people downvoted a post that hopes jake can stick in AA.
2-4 in first game
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again